- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Offered at$925,00011263 126th Avenue NE Kirkland, WA 98033
Updated 3 bed and 1.75 bath rambler with two car garage on HUGE lot! Endless opportunities! Move-in ready home and value in land! This coveted North Rose Hill location, close to transit, with easy access to I-405 and the new Village at Totem Lake shops would make this a convenient place live, buy as an investment property, or utilize the large lot and build your dream home! Enjoy the light and bright open floor plan, with new LVP flooring, stainless steel appliances, fresh paint, and cozy gas fireplace. Backyard with large deck, low maintenance landscaping and territorial views is ideal for entertaining, gardening, perhaps DADU or hobby shed?
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 2009911
- Bathrooms: 2 (2 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Firwood Glen
- Community: North Rose Hill
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Twain Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- High School: Lake Wash High
- Interior Square Footage: 1,070
- Junior High School: Rose Hill Middle
- Lot Size: 168' x 65'
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 10,902
- Lot Style: Sidewalk, Value In Land
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Style: Traditional
- Year Built: 1982
- Web ID: MQDN4E
- Site Features: Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Land/Topography: PartialSlope
- Roofing: Composition
- View: City, Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $6,096
- Taxes (Year): 2022